Sunday, October 18, 2020 to Monday, October 19, 202011:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time Color Craft has gone Virtual!
Wella Studio Online offers you the chance to enjoy our premium Studio education from the comfort of wherever you are! You can expect the same hands on, real time learning and personal coaching as you would have in person, we are simply facilitating the experience via Zoom. Our Wella Studio Online Color Craft seminars provide the same content and qualification for our Master Color Expert program as our in Studio version.
To ensure you have the best learning experience:
In Color Craft II previously known as Color Dimensions you will experience:
- Registration must be completed 3 weeks prior to the seminar
- You will receive a Color Craft Kit prior to the start of class which will include most of the materials needed
- You will need to provide a few basic items listed below
- Specific details and instructions for setting up for your virtual hands on color class will be provided upon registration
- If you have any questions on this new way of learning, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (800) 422-2336.
• The intention behind foiling vs. freehand painting techniques
• The cause and effect of different sectioning and how it impacts your overall look
• Areas of the head and how it impacts service time and end results
• The variation of weave and slice techniques to create customized looks
• How to create dimensional looks by enhancing contrast while seamlessly blending highs and lows
• A variation of foiling and freehand painting techniques to offer different services to your clients
• A virtual hands on workshop
DURATION: 2 days virtual seminar
• Pre-requisite required: Color Craft I
• Color Craft II is a pre-requisite for Color Craft III & our prestigious Master Color Expert program.
When registering please enter your shipping address under “Attendee Address”
Tool Kit Needed
Digital Tools Needed
- Trolley (or similar surface)
- Natural Level indicator
- Combs (Weaving)/Clips
- Hair towel
- Blow Dryer
- Paddle/Round Brush
- Styling tools
Products Needed (not included in kit provided)
- Device capable of live streaming (smart phone, iPad or laptop)
- iPad/tablet or laptop preferred
- Second device is recommended but not required
* Register for all 3 of our Color Craft Online Seminars in one booking and receive a Virtual Tech Kit for free, valued at $150! Our Tech Kit equips you with key items to help you have the best technical setup for all of our Virtual Education, containing an adjustable ring light, a custom power bank for smart device charging, and more! See more product details here!
- Magma Color Post Treat
- Welloxon Perfect 1.9%
- Blondor Freelights 30/40vol
- Additional toning shades (Color Touch preferred):
- Root shade from level 5-6
- Mid to end tone 7-8
Limited time only: Oct 1st - Oct 31st