Seminar: Wella Professionals - Introduction to the Art of Balayage
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
The biggest industry trend is for stone-washed blondes and brunettes to look effortlessly, naturally cool. Natural looks that feel as if created by sun, wind, and sea... only better because they're created with the skill and subtlety of the hairdresser.
• Discover how to create foil-free looks with Blondor's premium lightening innovations, Freelights and Magma by Blondor
• Watch your confidence grow as you workshop the movement of sweeping Freelights onto the hair.
• Learn the world of pigmented lighteners with Magma by Blondor where you can lift and tone in one single step!
• Understand how to personalize toning and glossing services with Color Touch to create anything from filtered to high gloss effects.
• Learn various balayage techniques on different lengths of hair on models and mannequin heads.
Duration: 1 DAY
For more information:
Contact: Studio Concierge
Wella World Studio NYC
599 Broadway 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10012
There are no tickets available at this time.
The registration deadline for this event has passed.