Thursday, October 10, 2019 to Friday, October 11, 2019
Advance your skills as a color correction specialist by identifying what color correction is and how to solve for haircolor challenges.
• Understand the vast color correction situations from everyday toning to complete color removal
• Identify the cause of the color correction to determine the technique needed from color balancing and filling, to color removal, using the Wella Professionals portfolio
• Explore how to remove unwanted color by distinguishing the difference between Blondor & Color Renew services for optimal color results and salon revenue opportunities
• Boost your confidence through real-life scenarios and solutions
• Hands-on mannequin head and model workshop
• Pre-requisite: ColorCraft: Creative Color
This course is a pre-requisite for Master Color Expert certification course.
DURATION: 2 DAYS